The blog that makes other blogs look better.

THE BLOG THAT MAKES OTHER BLOGS LOOK BETTER IS NOW IN NEED OF WRITERS. EMAIL ME FOR IMFORMATION.







Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Winx Entry




Name: Lavender
Planet:Radius
Age:16
Favorite color: All
Best Friend: Sally
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Fairie: Liby
Bio: Lavender was born on Radius into the royal family,which in their free time vists Earth. While one of their visits to Earth, Lavender met her now best friend Sally who turns out is a fairie of wings. Lavender's powers are anything that is colorful like rainbow blaster. Lavender goes to Alfea. Little does Lavender know that Natalie her witch cousin is going to be after her for the spot of queen when Lavender becomes queen at age 21. But right now all Lavender worries about is if she passes next weeks test.

5 comments:

  1. wow shes really pretty! :) i hope you get in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i just checked phoebe's website and...... YOU GOT IN!!! :)
    you probably know that.... BUT congratz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I didnt know I got in I am so excited!! :) I like your entry too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks, and thanks again for putting my picture up! :)

    ReplyDelete